|Company Name||OHTA Precision (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Representative||Managing Director- Mr Takeshi Sunaga
Admin Director – Mr Goh Ka Yap
|Paid up capital||RM5,300,000.00|
|Group Companies||Ohta Seiko Co.Ltd
Ohta Precision (Thailand) Co.Ltd
Ohta Precision Manufacturing Co.Ltd
Ohta (Shanghai) International Trading Co.Ltd
Ohta (Hong Kong) International Trading Co.Ltd
Dongguan Kiyota Precision Co.Ltd
|Banking||Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd.
Malayan Banking Berhad
Public Bank Berhad
CIMB Bank Berhad
RHB Bank Berhad
|Nature of Business||Manufacturing of high precision part and assembling of the Optic devices/ Electronics devices / Office automation equipment etc|
We live and contribute to society through manufacturing industry. In manufacturing, the most important thing is to keep promises including quality, delivery and price committed with the customers. Our belief is to sustain within severe competition these days while carrying forward through rationalization and technology improvement.
Mission and Growth
Manufacturing revolution and competition continuously exist in business environment. We believe in partnering within a network of customers and suppliers to be vital. We work toward reliable partner in providing quality products to customers.
- We work towards socially conscience, while abiding international laws and ordinances;
- We work towards harvesting from fundamental;
- We work towards nurturing harmony within organization, customers and society;
- We work towards continuously progressing ahead.
- Customer satisfaction
- Quality and Environmental Management System Compliance with international standards, relevant legislative, regulatory and other requirements.
- Continuous improvement of quality and environmental performance through periodic review of objectives, internal audit and management system.
- Reduce and prevent pollution by reducing generation of schedule wastes, noise and chemical exposure.
- Elimination of prohibited substances regulated under RoHS Directive and Customer’s Green Procurement Standard.
- This policy is available to the public
Company Quality Objective
- To ensure all projects undertaken are completed and delivered within customers specified requirements at marginal cost.
- To attract, develop and retain individual through relevant training that promotes continuous growth.
- To optimize use of resources on product design, prototyping and testing right up to mass production within budget cost.
- To continuously promote productivity conscience.
- To enhance business development with suppliers.